If you are using your vehicle for business, you have special Auto Insurance requirements.

In addition to the Auto Fund minimum coverages included with your license plates, you will want to protect yourself properly with a Commercial Auto Policy.

If you are a trucker or trucking firm please go to the Trucking portion of this site for more information.

If you are using your vehicle for business or if your corporation owns vehicles you must get additional protection through a Commercial Auto Policy.

The type of business you are in, as well as the operations that you are using the vehicle for, will determine the cost of purchasing additional protection.

We at Pierceland Agencies represent several insurers that can provide you with the necessary coverage whether you are a local business person, leased operator, or an inter-provincial hauler.

Please contact our office for competitive rates and a free, no obligation quote.